1. What bill do you hate paying most?FINALLY, an adult version. Tired of those surveys made by high school kids? Here are 29 questions for Grown Ups!!
Health insurance. $342/month, with a deductible so high I can't even use it. I'm just making some prick executives at Blue Cross Blue Shield even more filthy rich than they already are. At least until I get on Steph's insurance after the wedding, and get to give BCBS the finger.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
Steph and I try new restaurants all the time. A week or two ago we tried Empire Slice House, it was really great.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Heh. Is this what makes it the "adult version"?
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on right now?
Black Fruit of the Loom shirts are $4 and super comfortable, so I own, like, seven of them.
6. Thoughts on gas prices?
Oil companies are just as greedy and shitty as health insurance companies. Convert everything to electric, and give Exxon the finger too.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off?
Usually some variation on "I fucking hate mornings"
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
Usually some sort of practical problem. "How can I rearrange the garage to make it more efficient to work in there?"
9. Do you miss being a child?
On occasion. Adulthood has fun things like money and sex and cars and wine.
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
Dishes. Steph does them! (And I vacuum, since she hates that.)
11. Up early or sleep in?
If I never had to wake up before 10am again, that'd be fine by me.
12. Found love yet?
Oh, I'd say so :p
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Pepperoni, if that counts.
14. What do you get every time at Wal-Mart?
Hand soap (I'm kind of a germophobe). Or coffee creamer.
15. Beach or lake?
About the same. Maybe slightly more 'beach', although the only one I've ever been on was South Padre Island.
16. Is marriage overrated?
Depends on who's getting married.
17. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Meh. I've never had any trouble affording the repairs to anything that happens to it.
18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
I pretty much exclusively brush them by the bathroom sink?
19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
Lots of places, mostly in Europe. I also want to visit New York City, and go snowboarding in Colorado.
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Thinking about it.
21. Do you own your own house?
Hell yeah, it's the best.
22. Do you have a go-to person?
A couple of them.
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
-ish. I'm working on it.
24. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Batman. Ninja Turtles. Animaniacs. Nickelodeon.
25.What has changed since you were a child?
Serotonin used to be plentiful. Man, those were the days.
26. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Pffft HAHAHAHAHAHA. With the exception of 2016, high school was probably the worst years of my life.
27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Sometimes. My philosophy is that you can either complain about getting old or you can complain about other people not acting like adults, but you can't do both.
28. Did you have a pager?
What? No? Do I look like I'm in my early 50s?
29. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?